Children's Film Festival Seattle 2022: Festival Passes
Enjoy the festival from home or in person!
Virtual, in-person, and hybrid passes are on sale now for the 17th Children's Film Festival Seattle, taking place February 11-20, 2022
In 2022, Northwest Film Forum’s annual film festival for children and families—the largest of its kind west of the Mississippi—welcomes its new Festival Director Kendra Ann Sherrill, who is honored to be following in the footsteps of Elizabeth Shepherd, the festival’s incredible founding director.
The family-friendly extravaganza will take place from Friday, February 11 to Sunday February 20, 2022 as a hybrid festival. Both virtual and in-person screenings and events will be accessible to youth, families, and film lovers of any age in the Seattle area and beyond!
** To accommodate evolving public health recommendations regarding COVID-19, CFFS 2022 will be held as a hybrid, virtual-and-in-person festival, with three categories of festival pass: VIRTUAL, IN-PERSON, and HYBRID (both!). **
⚠️ Please note: For the sake of public safety, NWFF will require both face-coverings and proof of vaccination from audiences, children included. We reserve the option to shift the festival to virtual-only on short notice.
⚠️ Important pass-holder notes – please read! ⚠️
- Please allow a one-day turnaround for online access to be issued for Hybrid Passes purchased via Brown Paper Tickets. We will be sending access to new pass-purchasers manually through Eventive on a daily basis. (Virtual-Only passes can be purchased directly through Eventive, with no turnaround time.)
- If you’ve purchased an In-Person or Hybrid festival pass and are visiting the Forum in person, we’ll be able to look you up by the name you purchased under at will call. Our cinema is located at 1515 12th Avenue, in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Please arrive early! Your pass does not guarantee seating availability. At each show, we hold a percentage of seats in the cinema for passholders, but they are first-come, first-served. 10 minutes before showtime, we will begin releasing passholder seats to individual ticket buyers. We will seat any remaining passholders as best we can within ten minutes of showtime.
- REFUNDS: While we are limiting occupancy and adapting to health advisories as they arise, COVID-19 may yet impact our ability to host this festival in person. In-Person-Only Passes, therefore, will be refundable in the event of the festival’s reversion to fully virtual; Hybrid and Virtual-Only Passes are non-refundable. Contact Managing Director Chris Day (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding refunds.
- Virtual-only passholders are not entitled to any discount on admission to in-person festival events.