COVID-19 Safety at NWFF
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19
Read more about our current policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations here:
- NWFF patrons will be required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the door for those who need them. We are aware that Washington lifted the indoor mask requirement on 3/12/2022; this is NWFF’s own policy.
- To be admitted, patrons ages 5+ will also be required to present either proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative result from a COVID-19 test administered within the last 48 hours. At-home test results are accepted.
- COVID vaccine boosters are strongly recommended, though they are not currently required for entry.
- Don’t have your vaccination card? A photo of your vaccination card is also an acceptable proof of vaccination. You can also access your vaccination record remotely by creating an account on the WA Dept of Health Immunization Information System, WA.MyIR.net.
- NWFF cinemas will be capped at 75% capacity to allow for distancing between audience members.
- Concessions are open; outside food is not permitted. Please lower your mask only as long as you need to when eating or drinking.
- We have increased the time between showtimes to allow for more in-depth cleaning and ventilation of the cinemas.