COVID-19 Safety at NWFF
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19
Read more about our current policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations here:
- NWFF patrons ages 2+ will be required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the door for those who need them. We are aware that Washington lifted the indoor mask requirement on 3/12/2022; this is NWFF’s own policy.
- Whenever possible, please use NIOSH-approved N95, KN95, or KF94 masks, rather than cloth or mesh masks.
- As of 7/20/2022, NWFF will no longer be requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, or negative test results for admission. Recent variants of COVID-19 readily infect and spread among individuals regardless of vaccination status, making high-quality masks a more important line of defense against transmission than ever.
- Personal convictions about COVID-19 and self-determined “low risk levels” do not excuse anybody from our policies.
- Concessions are open; outside food is not permitted. Please lower your mask only as long as you need to when eating or drinking.
- We have increased the time between showtimes to allow for better ventilation of the cinemas.
- Our cinemas are equipped with HVAC systems, but not systems specifically designed and calibrated to filter COVID-19 from the air.