Learn from local industry professionals in workshops that cover every aspect of media-making, from introductory to advanced courses.
October 2017 Filmmaking Workshops
November 2017 Filmmaking Workshops
December 2017 Filmmaking Workshops
We are happy that you’ve signed up for a class. In case your plans change, here is our Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 100% refund if we receive your cancellation notice 8 calendar days before of the first day of class.
- 50% refund if we receive your cancellation notice 4 calendar days before the first day of class.
- Classes must meet the minimum enrollment requirement for class to launch. Students will be notified in advance if there is limited enrollment for a class.
- If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment requirement for the class, the class will be canceled or rescheduled. Students can receive a full credit for the amount of the course or a full refund.
- Refunds can take up to 30 business days to process and transfer.
Email jonah (at) nwfilmforum.org with questions relating to class cancellation.
We want to help empower our community by extending access to filmmaking resources. Scholarships are among the many ways that we are here to help. If a scholarship would enable you to attend one of our workshops, please fill out this form!