Summer Camp - DIY Filmmaking: Adventures in Animation - (Ages 11-14) July 17-21, 2023
M-F, 10:00am-3:00pm, @ SeaTac Community Center
Age range: 11-14
– Sliding Scale $0-$500 – All our camps are fully sliding scale. Payment at higher levels helps make them accessible to all.
⚠️ Public safety notice ⚠️
NWFF patrons will be required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the door for those who need them. We are not currently checking vaccination cards. Recent variants of COVID-19 readily infect and spread between individuals regardless of vaccination status.
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19. Read more about their policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations here.
Adventure into the world of animation! Ahead of you lie characters and worlds only your imagination can unleash. We will be creating different hand-drawn 2D animation ideas that can ignite your own creativity with the help of the iPad and animation software. Explore the possibilities of animation made by your hands as an aspiring new animator!
Camp Preparation & Safety
- All technologies and supplies are included in the camp cost and provided.
- Snacks will be provided, and campers will be asked to bring a sack lunch.
- We will practice physical distancing, masking, and health screening according to city and state guidelines at the time of the camp. We anticipate this will include masking and physical distancing in the camp space.
- While filmmaking is a highly collaborative art form, using shared equipment, this camp is designed to allow for more space and individual equipment for each camper. Each camper will get to work on designing and making their own creations, in a large collaborative space, just like a special effects shop for the big screen!