3.00pm , 1.00pm
Summer Camp - Imagination Animation - (Ages 8-12) July 24-28, 2023
M-F, 10:00am-3:00pm, @ Northwest Film Forum
Age range: 8-12
– Sliding Scale $0-$425 – All our camps are fully sliding scale. Payment at higher levels helps make them accessible to all.
⚠️ Public safety notice ⚠️
NWFF patrons will be required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the door for those who need them. We are not currently checking vaccination cards. Recent variants of COVID-19 readily infect and spread between individuals regardless of vaccination status.
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19. Read more about their policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations here.
From Pixar to Laika, every recipe of animation requires the same core ingredients. Your movie’s hero may be made of clay, legos, paper cut-outs, or even hand-drawn! All characters will demand your artistic touch to move and perform in the worlds that you create for them. You’re the director and your imagination is the only limit in the world of animation!
Camp Preparation & Safety
- All technologies and supplies are included in the camp cost and provided.
- Snacks will be provided, and campers will be asked to bring a sack lunch.
- We will practice physical distancing, masking, and health screening according to city and state guidelines at the time of the camp. We anticipate this will include masking and physical distancing in the camp space.
- While filmmaking is a highly collaborative art form, using shared equipment, this camp is designed to allow for more space and individual equipment for each camper. Each camper will get to work on designing and making their own creations, in a large collaborative space, just like a special effects shop for the big screen!