The 2022 NWFF Holiday Snow-Ball [In-Person Only]
⚠️ Public safety notice ⚠️
NWFF patrons will be required to wear masks that cover both nose and mouth while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the door for those who need them. We are not currently checking vaccination cards. Recent variants of COVID-19 readily infect and spread between individuals regardless of vaccination status.
NWFF is adapting to evolving recommendations to protect the public from COVID-19. Read more about their policies regarding cleaning, masks, and capacity limitations here.
You are cordially invited to celebrate cinema, cider and slow jams in community with Northwest Film Forum and Seattle Documentary Association!
The hallowed tradition of the Forum holiday party rises, phoenix-like, from yet another char-broiled year. If you crave karaoke, craft time, and the company of Seattle’s creative cohort, you can count on us: The Forum’s annual holiday party is a dependable destination for mellow but magical merrymaking, and as always, the staff are itching to unleash another DIY decor spectacle for the occasion.
This is the time that we un-knit our brows, don a double-layer of knits, and find our favorite seat in the Forum to fall asleep in after three drinks – like the grandparents we are – but not before we’ve sung our hearts out in the cinema!
Note: The Holiday Snow-Ball will not have a community potluck this year due to the pandemic! Concessions will be open for snacks and beverages. Staff are excited to make their signature cider recipes, though! Available while spices and slow cooker space lasts.
What to expect for the evening:
- Doc Film Trailers (7pm start time) | Celebrate the accomplishments of doc filmmakers in our community! See their film trailers and hang with other filmmakers. Presented by Seattle Documentary Association.
- Karaoke! | Come for the karaoke; stay for the karaoke
- Art Swap™ | Bring a thing of your own, take a thing of someone else’s!
- Crafts & Collages | Make last-minute stocking stuffers, reconnect your hands with your brain, and experience the pure creative synergy of making tactile objects shoulder to shoulder with friends and strangers
- Music ‘n’ Movin’ | Takes dancing to make dancing, as they say – the dance floor is open to any who want it bad enough 😉
- Above all else: Mingling with fellow art- and film-lovers!