Local Sightings Film Festival 2021: Festival Passes
Enjoy the festival from home or in person!
Virtual, in-person, and hybrid passes are on sale now for Northwest Film Forum's 24th regional film festival, September 16-26, 2021.
Presented by Seattle’s Northwest Film Forum, the 24th Annual Local Sightings Film Festival is a virtual-and-in-person showcase of creative communities from throughout the Pacific Northwest. The 2021 program, which runs from September 16–26, features a competitive selection of curated short film programs and feature films, inviting regional artists to experiment, break, and remake popular conceptions around filmmaking and film exhibition.
Local Sightings champions emerging and established talent, supports the regional film industry, and promotes diverse media as a critical tool for public engagement.
*** To accommodate evolving public health recommendations regarding COVID-19, we are adopting a hybrid virtual-and-in-person festival model for 2021. There are three categories of festival pass: VIRTUAL, IN-PERSON, and HYBRID (virtual AND in-person). ***
⚠️ Please note: For the sake of public safety, NWFF will require both face-coverings and proof of vaccination from audiences. We reserve the option to shift the festival to virtual-only on short notice.
Pass sales are an excellent way to support our mission, and in turn, the richness of the local film community. Plus, they grant the most streamlined, flexible viewing experience possible!
⚠️ Important pass-holder notes – please read! ⚠️
- Please allow a one-day turnaround for online access to be issued for Hybrid Passes purchased via Brown Paper Tickets. We will be sending access to new pass-purchasers manually through Eventive on a daily basis. (Virtual-Only passes can be purchased directly through Eventive, with no turnaround time.)
- If you’ve purchased an In-Person or Hybrid festival pass and are visiting the Forum in person, we’ll be able to look you up by the name you purchased under at will call. Our cinema is located at 1515 12th Avenue, in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Please arrive early! Your pass does not guarantee seating availability. At each show, we hold a percentage of seats in the cinema for passholders, but they are first-come, first-served. 10 minutes before showtime, we will begin releasing passholder seats to individual ticket buyers. We will seat any remaining passholders as best we can within ten minutes of showtime.
- REFUNDS: While we are limiting occupancy and adapting to health advisories as they arise, COVID-19 may yet impact our ability to host this festival in person. In-Person-Only Passes, therefore, will be refundable in the event of the festival’s reversion to fully virtual; Hybrid and Virtual-Only Passes are non-refundable. Contact Managing Director Chris Day (email@example.com) regarding refunds.
- Virtual-only passholders are not entitled to any discount on admission to in-person festival events.