- Filmmaking Comprehensive
- Dance Film in Depth
- Working with Musicians for Film
- History of Film Editing
- Intro to Grip Tools on Set
- Audio Recording For Film and Video
- Post Production Sound and Audio Editing
- Intro to Final Cut Pro X
- Intermediate Final Cut Pro X
- Packaging & Preparing Your Film For Financing
One-Day / Weekend Workshops
- Intro to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Intermediate Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Intro to Color Correction
- Intro to Aerial Videography
- History of Music in Film
- GoPro Comprehensive
- Intro to Time Lapse Video Production
- Assistant Director Tool Box
- Shooting with Anamorphic Lenses
- Adobe After Effects
- Working With Green Screen: Theory & Practice
Info About Classes
Info for Sold Out Classes
Explore filmmaking by doing it! Northwest Film Forum offers a wide range of classes and workshops that can be taken at whatever pace you prefer. Whether you are new to the art and plan to plunge into filmmaking as a career or you have purchased your own equipment and wish to drop in on a few certifications to learn more, our classes are for you.
The Film Forum's curriculum offers a complete education in nearly all aspects of filmmaking. Multi-session classes meet weekly and offer in-depth, hands-on experience with filmmaking tools, while one-day workshops offer both insightful lectures and practical techniques on current filmmaking topics.
Film Forum classes and workshops are designed to instruct ﬁlmmakers on both the mechanical skills required in current ﬁlmmaking technology and the artistic application of tools to explore the critical and emotional range of the cinematic experience. Classes and workshops are taught by working artists: ﬁlmmakers, writers, producers and editors.
All workshops are held at Northwest Film Forum (1515 12th Ave) unless otherwise speciﬁed.
Students MUST register and pay the tuition in advance. To register, call Lyall Bush at 206-329-2629, or pay online.
Financially strapped students interested in attending classes are invited to volunteer for the Film Forum. Volunteers gain free access to workshops in exchange for time spent doing volunteer chores. For more information, contact email@example.com.