You are cordially invited to a fabulous night of celebration in community with Northwest Film Forum and Seattle Documentary Association!
To honor (and obliterate) the time we spent alone in isolation, this year’s Holiday Homecoming party welcomes you HOME, into the warm, wintry embrace of Seattle’s film-loving community. In spite of its decorative theme, our Homecoming replaces corsages and boutonnieres with craft stations and an art swap, trades the popularity contest for karaoke underdogs, and eschews cliquey exclusivity to encourage new friendships!
Listen: This night is about OUTFITS and PHOTOS. How would you have dressed for school dances if you knew then what you know now? Imagine the exuberance you always longed for in your tender, vulnerable, teenaged heart, and dress for that. We’ll supply the Enchantment Under the Sea photo booth.
What to expect for the evening:
- Socially-distanced karaoke w/ cleaning in-between
- Art swap (bring a thing of your own, take a thing of someone else’s!)
- Craft station to make your own floral adornments
- Interactive photo-ready “Enchantment Under the Sea” party decor and backdrop for yourself, a partner, a friend, or a group of friends
- Mingling with fellow art- and film-lovers
Note: Holiday Homecoming will not have a community potluck this year due to the pandemic! Concessions will be open for small snacks and beverages.